Fast thanks to infrared technology
The measuring sensor detects the infrared radiation emanating from the eardrum or the frontal surface and reproduces the measurement result during the ear measurement in one second. For forehead measurement, the highest recognized measurement value is displayed after completion of the scanning process.
Readings in the ear
The reading can be carried out in the right or left ear. The thermometer measures the infrared rays emitted by the eardrum and the ear canal. These rays are collected by the sensor and converted into temperature values. The best results are obtained when the infrared rays are collected from the middle ear (eardrum). Rays emitted by surrounding tissue give lower readings.
Readings on the forehead
Veroval® PC 22
• Perfect fit for the Veroval® 2 in 1 infrared thermometer
• 20 single use protection caps
Log in to manage your health: easily store and analyse the data of your devices. You can compare different analytical periods (day, week, month) to automatically generate perfectly prepared images of your values. All the results can be printed out for your doctor or sent by email.
Veroval® DS 22
• 2 measurement methods: in the ear or on the forehead
• Fast infrared reading in 1 second
• Easy to use
• Soundless measurement
• Robust and reliable usage
• Hygienic thanks to the 10 single use protection caps included
• 10 memory positions
• With practical storage box
• 20 single use protection caps also additionally available