Veroval® compact + wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Compact and comfortable to use wrist blood pressure monitor
Add a plus to blood measure monitoring with the Veroval® compact + BPW 26 wrist blood pressure monitor. It is easy to use and the automatic triple measurement provides even more accurate values. The large, easy-to-read display ensures a high level of operating comfort. Furthermore, the device has an irregular heartbeat detection, which is particularly important for hypertensives. With the assistance of a coloured traffic light system for blood pressure values, the results can be evaluated more easily. The Bluetooth® function makes it possible to simply transmit the data to the Veroval® medi.connect app.
Get your Veroval® compact + wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
or via QR-Code
- Fully automatic measurement of blood pressure and pulse rate on the wrist
- Automatic triple measurement for even more accurate measured values
- Detects and displays cardiac arrhythmias for detection of irregular heartbeat
- Intuitive handling and large, easy-to-read display for high operating comfort
- Instant data analysis for anytime and anywhere
- Analysis of measured values using a traffic light system for easier analysis of the measurement values
- Averages of all stored measured values
- Averages of morning and evening blood pressure values from past 7 days
- Simple Bluetooth® connectivity for easy data transfer to the Veroval® medi.connect app
- Recommended for home use and clinical use
- Developed in Germany
- Saves 200 readings (100 readings per user, max. 2 users)
- Incl. storage box and 2 x 1,5V AAA batteries
Comfort Air Technology
The Veroval® compact + wrist blood pressure monitor with Comfort Air Technology allows more comfortable measurements. Unlike many automatic blood pressure monitors with pre-programmed cuff inflation pressure, after the first measurement, the Comfort Air Technology individually determines an approximate systolic blood pressure of the patient. With an inflation of 190 mmHg for the first measurement, the pressure is adjusted continuously and individually based on previously measured blood pressure values. This allows for more comfortable measurements as the device always uses just as much pressure as is really needed to ensure accurate and pleasant blood pressure measurements.
Quality seal of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH)
High level of precision verified: Veroval® compact + wrist blood pressure monitor with its high accuracy in blood pressure measurement has been clinically validated according to the protocol of the European Society of Hypertension.
For more information, download the instructions for use here
Manage your results
With the free Veroval®medi.connect app, you can easily transfer your blood pressure readings from the device and print, for example, your electronic blood pressure diary to show it to your doctor.