Veroval® Premium Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Premium blood pressure monitor for precise and gentle measurement
Get your Veroval® Premium Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Fully automatic measurement of blood pressure and pulse rate on upper arm
- Large display so that measured values can be read easily
- Detects and displays cardiac arrhythmias
- Analysis of measured values using a traffic-light system
- Comfortable universal size cuff with ergonomic fit
- With integrated cuff fit check
- Developed in Germany
- USB cable included
- Includes storage bag and 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries
High level of precision verified: The Veroval® Premium upper arm blood pressure monitor with its high accuracy in blood pressure measurement has been clinically validated according to the protocol of the European Society of Hypertension.
For more information, download the instructions for use here
Manage your results
Many factors play a role in blood pressure measurement. The ten general rules help you to measure correctly.
The Veroval® Premium upper arm blood pressure monitor stores up to 100 measurements for each user memory (a total of 2 users possible), as well as the average value of all measurements and the evening (PM) & morning (AM) average of the last 7 days. The most recent measured value is displayed ﬁrst, and the oldest last. Once all memory slots are occupied, the oldest value is deleted. The blood pressure values are always stored together with the date and time.
Veroval® blood pressure monitors indicate possible irregular heartbeats with the following symbol: